Hello Friends, here we will learn how to Turn off Tablet PC touch input via GPO.
Turn Off Tablet PC Touch Input Via GPO
First of all, Open Group Policy Management Console and create new group policy. Now, right click on it and select “Edit” option.
Freshers can follow link How To Open and Configure Group Policy. Thereafter go to the below path.
Computer configuration –> Policies — Admin Templates –> Windows Component –> Tablet PC
Once touch the above path then on right side double click on “Turn off Tablet PC touch input”.
If you mark it as enable, the user will not be able to produce input with touch.
If you set it as disable the user will be able to produce input with touch.
If it is not configured then touch input will be on by default.
- Remove Lock Computer Option When Press Ctrl+Alt+Del
- Enable TLS Versions In Internet Explorer Settings
- Lock All Taskbar Settings Through Group Policy
- How To Remove Clock Through Group Policy
- How to Remove The Notification Area