Hello Friends, there are so many third party services which allows you to reset local user account password. Now, the best part of Windows 10 is that you can set security questions with local user account so that whenever user forget his / her password then easily can reset it. This blog containing the step “add security question to Windows 10 local user account“.
Note: It is applicable only for Windows 10 17063 or later versions.
With the help of this utility you can choose any three questions out of six and answer them. These are as follows:
- What was your first pets name?
- What’s the name of the city where you were born?
- What was your childhood nickname?
- What’s the name of the city where your parents met?
- What’s the first name of your oldest cousin?
- What’s the name of the first school you attended?
Add security question to Windows 10 local user account
Below are the steps how to do that:
- Click on “Start” button.
- Then go to “settings”.
- Navigate to “Accounts” and then “Sign-in options”.
- Look for the section “Password”. There you will find one hyperlink i.e. “Update Your Security Questions“.
- After clicking on that it asks for local user account password from which you are logged into machine or for which you want to setup.
- After clicking on “OK” button next screen will appear of security questions.
- Select any three and give appropriate answers which you can remember easily.
- Click on “Finish” button and it’s done now.
- Run Powershell Script Through Task Scheduler
- Domain User Account Password Expire Mail To User
- Prevent Use Of One Drive Through GPO
- How To Restrict User From Accessing Command Prompt
- Telnet Is Not Recognized As An Internal Or External Command