Hello Friends, Active Directory is based on FSMO roles. There are five roles on which Active Directory works. These FSMO roles can reside in a single domain controller or in scattered way also. There is a command to check FSMO roles present on server.
Go to any Domain Controller present in your domain. Open a command prompt and run below command:
netdom query fsmo
It will show the server names in front of all five roles.
Thanks for choosing GPOEdit website (https://www.gpoedit.com) to find out your solutions.
- Slow Login Issue With Windows 7 And 10
- Display Confirmation Message Before Delete File
- Do Not Play Sound In Web Page
- Disable Security Tab From Internet Explorer Options
- Remove Log Off Option When Press Ctrl+Alt+Del