Hello Friends, this is not mandatory that all user attributes are defined. It can be or cann’t be. Normally all attributes are not given values. But still if you want to use powershell command to pull all user attributes then use below command.
Check Active Directory User Attributes
To view all properties of a user account, use below powershell
get-aduser username -properties *
To view selected properties use below command.
get-aduser username -properties * | Select-Object Name, SamAccountName, UserPrincipalName, PasswordLastSet
- List Of AD User Accounts With Password Never Expire
- Powershell Command To List Inactive Computers
- Restrict Domain User Completely
- System State Backup Of Active Directory
- Transferring FSMO Roles To Another Domain Controller